Formula: classic 2,5-hour webinar using the Teams webinar platform
- Introduction (5')
- Keynote speech: KUL - Energyville (professor Geert Deconinck) (20')
How local electricity trading can be designed, simultaneously minimising the energy costs in a time-of-use tariff scenario and minimising the energy exchange with the main grid, while remaining cybersecure and privacy friendly.
- Case studies: How to use digitalisation as enabler for sector coupling and system integration?
- ABB (Glenn Ceusters): case District heating in Trier: integration of electricity, heating en water (20') + short demo (10’)
- Sweco (Jochen De Smet): case Smart charging for e-mobility with local production, storage and grid optimisation (20‘)
- Wattson (Antoon Soete): case Energy efficiency combined with renewable energy ensures a stable business case for ESCO-services. What is the role of datamonitoring? (20’)
- Siemens (Advanta Cornelius Anger): case Smart meters are just the starting point for managing distribution grids with decentralised assets. (working title) (20’)
Each presentation of a case study will be followed by a short Q&A
The presentations will be in Dutch or English, this is up to the presenter.
Participation to webinar is free of charge, but exclusively for members of ODE-Vlaanderen.
MS Teams link will be sent a few days before the webinar.
You can subscribe below.
Vul onderstaand formulier in om je aan te melden voor deze activiteit.